Emerging industrial IoT applications will change society and drive new innovations, altering the transportation industry, energy usage, cities, data centers and manufacturing capabilities.
Altera FPGA solutions enable flexibility to address IoT requirements. FPGA flexible programmability for software and hardware facilitate the development of any application as the IoT evolves.
- Intelligent vision systems for environmental and weather monitoring
- Parking management
- Retail analytics
- Public safety
- Functions such as control loop
- Grid communication
- Network redundancy and security
- Processing data from millions of devices and sensors
- Enables optimized autonomous operation
- Response time and energy efficiency
- Connectivity and autonomous operation
- Machine-to-Machine communication
- Interoperability over the cloud
Xilinx FPGA are enabling the next series of the industrial revolution with IoT applications including motion control, machine-to-machine communication, smart energy, preventative maintenance and big data analysis with their all-programmable solutions.
Luxe is an Altera distributor and a Xilinx distributor.